How to Fix Sage 50 Accounting Error 1324?
Sage 50 is recognized as one of the most prominent desktop accounting software, which is designed for startup and middle sized business houses. It includes accounts receivables and accounts payables, cash flow management and bill payments. It can perform faster processing, industry specific functions and best for up to 40 employees. One more advanced feature is module level security and inventory management with multi-purpose task credit card processing and payroll service to manage their accounts. While working on this software, the user may encounter multiple errors such as: Sage 50 Error 1935, Sage Error Code 30, Sage 50 error Code Ause001 and Sage 50 Accounting Error 1324.
What is Sage 50 Accounting Error 1324?
During installation, Sage 50 software encounters this error 1324. It could be a disturbing and frustrating condition for you and your system.
Causes of Sage 50 Accounting Error 1324?
- Error arises due to non English setting on your window system locale.
- It may be due to a non localized version of the setting of non-English.
- Some times Sage 50 Error 1324 arises due to selection of English at the time of installation.
Resolution of Sage 50 Accounting Error 1324?
For the user of Windows XP
- Click on the Control Panel.
- Before installation, choose regional language on your system.
- Click on Advanced setting and from the drop down choose English, especially for programs of non-unicode.
- After complete this task click on Ok and reboot or restart your computer.
For Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Click on the Control Panel and select region and language.
- On top choose Administration.
- Select language for non-unicode programs and click on change system locale.
- The user can select English language and click on OK and complete this task
- Restart and reboot the system.
For Windows 8 system
- Click on Control Panel and select language and region.
- On the top choose Administrative and Select language for non unicode programs and select change system locally.
- Click on English as western language.
- After completing this task reboot or restart their system.
After following all these steps, if the user is still facing the same error then you can contact on Sage 50 Support for any assistance and help. We have a round the clock proficient Sage 50 Customer support team to fix the issues. We value all our customers. We try to give assistance to all our users as soon as possible. We are available on call 24*7. Users can call us at any point of time on our toll free number +1-844-313-4857. Our Aim is to provide customer satisfaction in a better way and also gives value to each customer.