Sage error “Key file not found” or “Bad key file” when opening Sage 50
Sage 50 software is accounting software which is managing financial, accounting, operations, payroll, people and payments. The user has a solution for businesses of any industry, complexity and size. It is accounting software for small business essentials with invoicing. Sage grants permission to their employees to work from anywhere with any system. It lets them take payments and bill customers. It provides real time access to their books. Best practices to store their business accounting on track and assist them to stay compliant with reporting and taxes. We always focus towards our customer; we requested to the customer that they can call us at any point of time. So our Sage 50 technical support is always available for your assistance. While working on Sage 50, you can encounter with numerous error such as: Key file not found or Bad key file. This error is mostly occurred when you are trying to open Sage Account.
Causes of the error of Bad key file when opening Sage 50
- Due to some virus attack on your system.
- It may be due to deleted or moved key files or it may be deleted manually.
- Corrupted and damaged file.
- Improperly shutdown the window.
- Due to network error or connection lost.
Resolution of the error of Bad key file when opening Sage 50
- Some time third party application software may be the reason for the Sage 50 usage. So you need to check this and troubleshoot and fix the issue.
- Solution 2:
- Right select on their Sage 50 accounting icon and select Run as Administrator.
- After completing this task, if you are still facing the same error on your system, you need to follow next solution.
Reinstall / Uninstall
- For windows 8.1 and for older window, the user need to click on Start> Control Panel> Programs> Features.
- For windows 10, right select on the start menu and select on Features and Programs / Features/ Apps.
- Click on their version of Sage 50 from the list and select Uninstall
On the other hand, if the customer has already followed all the solutions nut still getting the same error again and again on your system. Other Sage error may also occurs like Sage 50 Cannot be Started or Sage Unable to Connect to server. At this time you can directly call on our toll free number +1844-313-4857 we have absolutely professional team to handle the entire query with right resolution. We have good knowledge about this domain. If a customer is comfortable on chat, they can chat with us on our Sage Chat technical support. We have a chat window for chatting. We focus on customer service and with satisfactory resolution for the customers. So that you are feeling free to call us or chat with us.