Sage 50 Error loading company file Overview
Sage 50 is an accounting software used by most of the middle and small industries globally. It is an user-friendly software that will was formerly known as Peachtree Accounting. This business management software is a subscription based merchandising solution which helps in cash flow management, bill payment, etc. Sage 50 will help you managing your finances but there are occasions where your software may crash due to some technical error like “loading company file”. There are other common errors to which you may encounter while working in Sage 50 accounting software like, Sage 50 Error 0057 REL 2013.2, Sage 50 Error 1603 or Sage 50 Error Connecting to Database. To resolve them follow the solutions recommended by Sage professionals or you can also contact Sage customer support by giving a call on their toll-free number +1-844-313-4857.
Causes of Error “Loading Company File”
You will encounter this Sage error when you are working on Sage 50 U.S. Edition. Your system may crash or your software will stop working. You cannot run any program or any file. You may also loose some data when your system crashes. You will receive following error message which states:
Error: “Loading current company file” when trying to launch the program or open a company.
The causes for this errors are:
- Some invalid company is trying to automatically open your file.
- Computers installed in a network may not have the same build or release.
- You might have not installed the service release in all systems.
- You are trying to open workstation before installing updates.
- You may have stored the backup on a different system who does not have same release or build as the system that had created backup..
Sage 50 Error loading company file Solution
Here are a few steps which you should follow in order to resolve your error.
- Run Sage software on your system.
- Install the updates on your server as well as workstation.
- Force open your Splash Screen.
- Restore all your backup data on your system.
- Delete all your damaged data files which exist in your company data folder.
- Close Sage and restart your system.
- Check whether all the update are installed correctly.
The solution mentioned above is recommended by Sage experts. If this error still persist while you are running your Sage 50 accounting software then you should seek help from Sage customer support. You can contact them by calling on their toll-free number +1-844-313-4857.
What is sage.mysupportphonenumber.com?
Sage.mysupportphonenumber is a third party consultancy who provide Sage customer support. There are some occasions when you may be unsuccessful in getting in touch with Sage customer support. So in those situation you look for other options to resolve your errors. One such alternative is sage.mysupportphonenumber.com To contact them you just have to dial their toll free number +1-844-313-4857. They available 24*7, so you can contact them at any point of time.