Sage ACCPAC Error 49153 Overview
Sage is a renowned accounting software with its dominating features and tools that has simplified business accounting. There are times when the user come across some errors. These errors can easily be resolved easily but there are certain instances where these errors can act as an obstacle in your work. One such technical error is Sage ACCPAC Error code 49153. To resolve this error a user has follow the resolution given in this article or contact customer support by calling them on toll free number +1-844-313-4857.
ACCPAC Error 49153
The Sage ACCPAC Error code 49153 means a user is unable to access database. This error generally occurs in ERP applications. Sage ACCPAC is also known as Sage 300 ERP. When a user is trying to login to their Sage ACCPAC application or trying to access file related to it, they might encounter this error. They will receive this error message:
“Cannot access database (error=49153)”
It means the application failed in getting connected with database. The user has launched sage ACCPAC but failed in establishing a connection with database, thus resulting in error. Also, when a user reports about this error to System administrator, the system admin will check whether a user is able to access SQL Database.
Sage ACCPAC Error 49153 Solutions
Here are few steps which a Sage ACCPAC user can follow in order to resolve this error.
- Go to start option and select Run command.
- Type “Services.msc” and click on “OK”.
- Look for SQL server i.e. SQL Express.
- If the status shows that it is not started yet then start it manually.
- Click on “Start”, to start the process.
- As the Service control Pop up gets closed on its own, then user can see in following screen with status as Started.
- User will now have to login to Sage application, they can easily log into Sage ACCPAC easily.
- Check firewall setting in your system.
- Go to control panel and switch the firewall off.
- If Sage application can get connected to database, then switch on firewall.
- There is also an option called “Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall” switch it on.
- Select SQL server which is present in list or browse it and add it.
Here are two resolution methods by which Sage ACCPAC Error code 49153 can be resolved. For more enquiry users can contact Sage error support.
What is sage.mysupportphonenumber.com?
Sage Technical Support is a Sage consultant who provide Sage expertise. When users come across some error, they try to resolve it. But under some circumstances they need some expert advice. In that situation, they can also contact the other sage consultant when customer support is not available. To contact them user just have to call on the toll free technical support number +1-844-313-4857.