Sage Printer Error CODE 30 Overview
The default printer which is used by ‘Sage Payroll’ and ‘Sage Accounts’ reports is established when the printer is installed on each of the computer(s) in use . The installation process commonly makes use
of the default printer of the computer, during installation, and set this as the default printer for each and every one of Sage’s reports being printed. Some of them are:
Process of Changing Default Printer
- Within the ‘Sage Payroll’ or ‘Sage Accounts’ navigate to the reports option that are selected. An example of it is, by clicking on the button bar options named with “Reports” in the ‘Customers’ view section in Accounts
- In the ‘Report Browser’, you’ll have to highlight the report which you require. To alter the default printer for and then click on the option marked as “Edit”. After this is done, the Sage ‘Report Designer’ program opens.
- In Sage ‘Report Designer’, now you must click on ‘File’ on ‘the menu bar’ and select ‘Page Setup’.
- In the Setup-window, click on the button termed ‘Printer’ located in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select ‘new printer’ from among the options and click on ‘OK’ to the printer-selection window & then ‘OK’ on the ‘Page-Setup’ window.
- Click on ‘File’ and ‘Exit’ in Sage ‘Report Designer.’ Next, click on “Yes” to the prompt to save changes in the reports.
- On the right of the ‘Report Designer’ window, look for the “Save Printer Settings” property. Then make sure that it is set to ‘False’.
- Now, click on “File” and then select “Page Select”
- Click on “OK” in order to close “Page Select” window.
- Close the “Report Designer” and select “Yes” to save the report layout
While installing the printer certain errors might crop up. Sage Printer Error Code 30 is one such error that is reported by the users quite commonly. In such cases you’ll require help and we the Sage 50 Support, are ever prepared to help you resolve the above mentioned error. To connect with our support team please call us or email us or chat with us online.
What is Sage Printer Error Code 30?
Sage Printer Error Code 30 indicates that when attempting to either e-mail or print forms and reports, error message is displayed.
Possible Causes for the Sage Printer Error Code 30?
The Error is caused due to the following reasons:
- Damaged Windows Profile
- Damaged E-mail Writer
- User Account Control (UAC) enabled
- Trying to use Sage 50 E-mail Writer as a printer
- Damaged customized form
- Incompatible email program
- Incorrect settings on Sage 50 E-mail Writer
- Printer driver conflict
- Microsoft updates need to be installed
How to fix the Error?
Here are two tips of how you can resolve/fix this problem. Sage recommends to follow the steps in the given sequence to get positive results:
- Disable the User Account Control.
- Install a compatible email program
- Try to e-mail/print using a standard form or a Standard Report such as the Balance Sheet
- If the error occurs as soon as Print or Email is clicked, skip to the next section
- If able to select the standard form, and the form prints or emails successfully
For instant troubleshooting of Sage problems & other errors , please do contact us on the sage 50 tech support Number, +1-844-313-4857; in order that our authorized Sage technicians may be able to help you resolve the issue.
In case the error still persists you can connect with the sage.mysupportphonenumber.com The customer support team can be approached through phone support, email support or live chat option. The support team is highly approachable and accords instant resolutions.
Alternatively you can connect with other third party Sage support agencies like sage.mysupportphonenumber.com. It employs experienced and qualified Sage professionals who are efficient and capable to fix the issues in minimum time. They assure first call resolution to the clients. Call to the toll free phone number +1-844-313-4857 and garner best quality support.