“Sage Unable to Connect to server: [Server Name]. The server cannot be found.” The error causes due to reasons like
- Incorrect IP Address, Server Name or Port.
- DNS issue with Network.
- Firewall Security Settings.
- “Sessions.pvk”is corrupt.
Here are some of the causes that we have noticed whenever the Sage Unable to Connect to server occurs. However, the solution on this network requires high and advanced skills of the network. Any wrong modification or incorrect changes in Windows Security may cause severe problems. It is always recommended that you always take back up of your company files and folder before you start any resolution process.
We are mentioning some of the solutions that will help you in getting the error resolved. If the error doesn’t get resolved or you need information on reasons and causes, Other error which might occur in the process is Failed to switch Terminal Server to INSTALL mode, you can visit our website or go for Live Chat Support system. You can also contact us on our Toll-Free Number +1-844-313-4857
Sage Unable to Connect to server Solutions
Verify that you have entered correct Server Name or IP Address on your WorkStation.
- Locate “..\MAS90\Launcher”folder on your system.
- Open file ini.
- Locate the Server. After the text: “1=”, Server Name or IP Address will be mentioned
- If the Server Name and IP Address are incorrect, enter correct IP Address or Server Name.
- Uninstall and then reinstall system’s setup.
- Now, check that the port is not open by the Firewall. The port should be open.
- Verify the Server Name or IP Address and port were correctly entered in the boxes.
In the Windows Firewall, you need to Create Inbound rule for PVXWIN32.exe process.
- Navigate to Control Panel and open it–> click on Administrative Tools –> go to Windows firewall –> click on Advanced settings
- Right-click on Inbound Rules and click on New Rule
- Open Program, click on Next
- Now, open “This program path:”and then browse to <drive letter>\..\mas90\home\pvxwin32.exe(e. C:\Sage\MAS90\Home\pvxwin32.exe) on server
- Now, click on Next till you do not get to “Specify the name and Description of this Rule”screen
- Then, Enter the Name for Rule
- Now, click on Finish
Here are some of the solutions for Sage Unable to Connect to server that we have discussed with you, there can be some other resolutions based on the error and its occurrence. You need to specifically identify the error and the cause of the error and then only you can apply the resolution process. Other errors can also occur like Sage Error Server Busy. The resolution process can be bit technical. In such cases, you may need technical support from our Technical experts, who are very proficient in providing the best services to our customers. Our website has all the information and solutions related to Sage. You can also chat with us through our Live Chat Support features for instant result. You can also contact us on our sage tech support phone number on +1-844-313-4857 and our team will respond you with all respective solution and information that you may need. Customer can also avail our e-mail support. Mention the problem that you are facing or query related to any topic in an e-mail and our team will revert you with the respective solution.